Modelling the Technological Part of a Line by Use of Neural Networks
The paper deals with the applications of artificial neural networks in modelling and control of a continuous tinning line’s technological part. In the conclusion part of the paper, description of the whole model of the tinning line technological section together with the neural speed estimators is presented, along with an evaluation of the achieved simulation results. Training of individual neural networks was performed off-line and adaptation of the network parameters was done by Levenberg-Marquardt’s modification of the back-propagation algorithm. The DC drives were simulated in program Matlab with Simulink toolbox and neural networks were proposed in the Matlab environment by use of Neural Networks Toolbox.
KeywordsMathematical model technological line control DC motor neural network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Company documentation ARTEP VSŽ, k. p. Košice (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Vas, P.: Artificial-Intelligence-based electrical machines and drives. Oxford University Press, Oxford (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Timko, J., Žilková, J., Balara, D.: Artificial neural networks applications in electrical drives, p. 239. TU of Košice (2002) (in Slovak)Google Scholar
- 5.Timko, J., Žilková, J., Girovský, P.: Modelling and control of electrical drives using neural networks, p. 202. C-Press, Košice (2009) (in Slovak)Google Scholar
- 6.Brandštetter, P.: AC drives - Modern control methods. VŠB-TU Ostrava (1999)Google Scholar
- 10.Perduková, D., Fedor, P., Timko, J.: Modern methods of complex drives control. Acta Technica CSAV 49, 31–45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 11.Vittek, J., Dodds, S.J.: Forced dynamics control of electric drives. ZU, Žilina (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Žilková, J.: Artificial neural networks in process control, p. 50. TU of Košice, Košice (2001)Google Scholar