A Social Network Information Propagation Model Considering Different Types of Social Relationships
In social networks, information are shared or propagated among user nodes through different links of social relationships. Considering the fact that different types of social relationships have different information propagation preference, we present a new social network information propagation model and set up dynamic equations for it. In our model, user nodes could share or propagate information according to their own preferences, and select different types of social relationships according to information preferences. The model reflects the facts that users are active and information possess propagation preferences. Simulation results proved the validity of the model.
Keywordssocial network service propagation model dynamic equation digital rights management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mislove, A., Marcon, M., Gummadi, K.P., et al.: Measurement and analysis of online social networks. In: Proceedings of the 7th ACM SIGCOMM Conference on Internet Measurement, pp. 29–42. ACM (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Social networking service, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_networking_service
- 4.Zhang, Z.Y.: Security. Trust and Risk in Digital Rights Management Ecosystem. Science Press, China (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Y., Zhou, S., Zhang, Z., et al.: Rumor evolution in social networks. Physical Review E 87(3), 032133 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Yan-Chao, Z., Yun, L., Hai-Feng, Z., et al.: The research of information dissemination model on online social network. Acta Phys. Sin. 60(5), 50501–50501 (2011)Google Scholar