Evaluation of Electrocardiographic Leads and Establishing Significance Intra-individuality
The theme of this work was to design and program implementation process electrocardiogram Frank leakage system. Especially when this realization were preprocessed ECG real data, which means the modification of data filtration. The work focuses on the optimal detection of ventricular complex electrocardiographic signals. The main focus of the work is the calculation and graphical presentation vectorcardiogram orthogonal leads. Using a statistical analysis of the results is evaluated for each VCG planes.
KeywordsVectocardiogram Frank Leads Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Significance of vectorcardiogram in kardiology diagnosis in 21st century (2011), http://eminencevcg.com/significance.html (cit. February 12, 2012)
- 2.PhysioBank (April 18, 2006) (cit. December 14, 2010) Google Scholar
- 3.Krawiec, J., Penhaker, M., Krejcar, O., Novak, V., Bridzik, R.: System for Storage and Exchange of Electrophysiological Data. In: Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Systems, ICONS 2010, April 11-16, pp. 88–91. IEEE Conference Publishing Services, Menuires (2010) ISBN 978-0-7695-3980-5, doi:10.1109/ICONS.2010.23Google Scholar
- 4.Significance of vectorcardiogram in kardiology diagnosis in 21st century (2011), http://eminencevcg.com/significance.html (cit. February 12, 2012)
- 6.Burch, G.E.: The history of vectorcardiography. Medical History (5), 103–131 (1985)Google Scholar
- 10.Penhaker, M., Imramovsky, M., Tiefenbach, P., Kobza, F.: Medical diagnostics instruments - learning texts, p. 98. VSB-TU Ostrava, Ostrava (2004)Google Scholar