Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
In this chapter, the methodologies for the characterisation of organic semiconductor materials and fabrication of organic semiconductor lasers based on micro-structured thin films are described.
KeywordsOptical Constant Optical Parametric Oscillator Organic Semiconductor Amplify Spontaneous Emission Pump Intensity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Madou, M. J. (2002) Fundamentals of microfabrication and nanotechnology (3rd ed.). Boca Raton: CRC Press.Google Scholar
- 4.Varian Inc. Cary® 100/300 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers. http://www.bu.edu/chemistry/files/cic/other/Varian%20UV%20Intro.pdf
- 6.Suzuki, K., Kobayashi, A., Kaneko, S., Takehira, K., Yoshihara, T., Ishida, H., et al. (2009). Reevaluation of absolute luminescence quantum yields of standard solutions using a spectrometer with an integrating sphere and a back-thinned CCD detector. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 11(42), 9850–9860.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Shaw, P. E. (2009). Measurements of exciton diffusion in conjugated polymers. Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Univeristy of St Andrews, St Andrews.Google Scholar
- 8.Lakowicz, J. R. (1991). Topics in fluorescence spectroscopy volume 1 techniques. New York: Plenum Press.Google Scholar
- 10.User Manual—Guide to Using WVASE32. J. A. Woollam Co., Inc.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014