Strings, Backgrounds and their Classification
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 579 Downloads
It has been spent a huge amount of efforts in the study of Abelian Sandpile Model, as prototype of Self Organized Criticality.
KeywordsAbelian Sandpile Model Polygonal Frames Box Frame Recurrent Configurations Tile Background
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 3.D. Dhar, T. Sadhu, Pattern Formation in Fast-Growing Sandpiles, ArXiv e-prints, (2011), arXiv:1109.2908v1Google Scholar
- 4.T. Sadhu, D. Dhar, The effect of noise on patterns formed by growing sandpiles. J. Stat. Mech.: Theor. Exp. 2011, P03001 (2011). arXiv:1012.4809Google Scholar
- 5.S. Caracciolo, G. Paoletti, A. Sportiello, Conservation laws for strings in the abelian sandpile model. Europhys. Lett. 90, 60003 (2010). arXiv:1002.3974v1Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Le-Borgne, D. Rossin, On the identity of the sandpile group, Discrete Mathematics. LaCIM 2000 Conf. Combinator. Comp. Sci. Appl. 256, 775–790 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.S. Caracciolo, G. Paoletti, A. Sportiello, Explicit characterization of the identity configuration in an abelian sandpile model. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 41, 495003 (2008). arXiv:0809.3416v2Google Scholar
- 11.M. Creutz, Abelian sandpiles. Nucl. Phys. B (Proc. Suppl.), 20, 758–761 (1991)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014