This chapter provides discussion on the selection and design of the SVM-based signal processing system. The selection parameters used for the SVM-based system and the results obtained from the experimentations, and the possible improvements to the design of the SVM-based system are all discussed in this section.
- 1.Hu Y, Hwang JN (2002) Handbook of neural network signal processing. CRC Press, Boca RatonGoogle Scholar
- 2.Tony J (2004) Multi-task feature and kernel selection for SVMs. In: Proceedings of the 21st international conference on machine learningGoogle Scholar
- 3.Fukunaga K (1990) Introduction to statistical pattern recognition. Academic Press, BostonGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bousquet O, Von Luxburg U, Rätsch G (2004) Machine Learning Summer School; Advanced lectures on machine learning: ML summer schools 2003, Canberra, Australia, Feb 2–14, 2003, Tübingen, Germany, Aug 4–16, 2003 : revised lectures. Bousquet O, Von Luxburg U, Rätsch G (eds). Springer, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 5.Trunk GV (1979) A problem of dimensionality: a simple example. Pattern Anal Mach Intell (PAMI) 1(3):306–307Google Scholar