User Assistance Tool for a WebService ERP
- 745 Downloads
Companies are increasingly complex requiring increasingly complex software management systems. For that reason, they resort to ERP systems, which are becoming wildly complex in an attempt to cover all the needs of the companies. They tend to have extensive menus with endless options to anticipate and try to satisfy all the information management situations. However, this software complexity taxes the human resources in the company. Complex ERP require that employees of these companies receive intensive training, and extensive further support is required of the ERP tool manufacturer.
KeywordsSocial Network Expert System Recommender System Enterprise Resource Planning Enterprise Resource Planning System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Christidis, K., Mentzas, G.: A topic-based recommender system for electronic marketplace platforms. Expert Systems with Applications (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Chung, C., Hsu, P., Huang, S.: A novel approach to filter out malicious rating profiles from recommender systems. Decision Support Systems (2013)Google Scholar
- 16.Mazurowski, M.: Estimating confidence of individual rating predictions in collaborative filtering recommender systems. Expert Systems with Applications (2013)Google Scholar
- 17.Nielsen, J.: The most hated advertising techniques, Jakob Nielsen Alertbox (December 6, 2004)Google Scholar
- 21.Pu, P., Chen, L., Hu, R.: A user-centric evaluation framework for recommender systems. In: Proceedings of the Fifth ACM Conference on Recommender Systems, RecSys 2011, pp. 157–164. ACM, New York (2011)Google Scholar
- 22.Rebollo, I., Graña, M.: Further results of gravitational swarm intelligence for graph coloring. Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (2011)Google Scholar
- 23.Rebollo-Ruiz, I., Graña-Romay, M.: Swarm graph coloring for the identification of user groups on erp logs. Cybernetics and Systems (2013)Google Scholar
- 24.Shapiro, J.: Bottom-up vs. top-down approaches to supply chain management and modeling. Working papers WP 4017-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management (1998)Google Scholar
- 25.Symeonidis, A., Chatzidimitriou, K., Kehagias, D., Mitkas, P.: An intelligent recommendation framework for erp systems. In: Hamza, M.H. (ed.) AIA 2005: Artificial Intelligence and Applications, ACTA Press, Innsbruck (2005)Google Scholar
- 29.Xu, N.: Explanation Interfaces in Recommender Systems. PhD thesis, Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (2007)Google Scholar