The Design of RFID Middleware Data Filtering Based on Coal Mine Safety
This paper introduces the application of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology in coal mine safety. As one of the most important part of the radio frequency identification (RFID) system, RFID middleware is introduced. To resolve the problem of processing great number of RFID datum, the data filter method becomes a very hot filed for researching. Several filter methods are researched and analysed in the paper. The readers collect the data from the tags. The algorithm is to filter the data which is within the scope of setting. The algorithm achieves the effect of filter redundant data.
KeywordsRFID Middleware Data filter Redundant data Algorithm
This work was supported by the Chongqing Municipal science and technology key research projects, China (No. cstc2012gg-yyjsB40003); Also was supported by the Project of State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2011GZKF031114); Also was Supported by Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ (cstc2011jjA40043).
- 1.Zhongjing Xu (2011) Coal mine safety management problems and counter measures research. The union expo: Theoretical research 10:308Google Scholar
- 2.Li Zhang (2009) Study on RFID-based tracking and locating system underground mine. Dalian university of technology, pp 1–2Google Scholar
- 3.Sharyn Leaver (2004) Evaluting RFID Middleware. Forrester Research 13:1–2Google Scholar
- 4.Auto-ID Center. Auto-ID savant specification, p 4Google Scholar
- 5.Xiaokai X (2001) Data structure and practical tutorial. Tsinghua university press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Yang D (2006) Design and implementation of RFID reader based filter technology. Shanghai jiao tong university, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar