Coexistence Study Based on TD-SCDMA and WCDMA System
Interference is one of key issues for wireless network optimization. How to work with other communication systems is a crucial issue to ensure system performance in 3G networks. This article focuses on the analysis of adjacent channel interference between TD-SCDMA and WCDMA system. The interference mathematical model was discussed, including spurious interference, intermodulation and blocking interference. The minimum coupling loss was obtained by using deterministic algorithm in order to two system coexistence and co-station., the conclusion indicated that the necessary isolation require at least 33.87 and 69 dB, which have certain significance for engineering practice.
KeywordsTD-SCDMA WCDMA Coexistence interference Isolation loss
This work was partially supported by Tianjin science and technology innovation special fund project: “Research on the key technology of next-generation mobile communication network coverage and demonstration application” (10FDZDGX00400). And thanks China Mobile Communications Corporation Tianjin Ltd Tianjin Key Laboratory for Control Theory and Application in Complicated Systems, Tianjin University of Technology, Tianjin 300191, and China.
- 1.Ni S, Blogh JS, Hanzo L (2003) On the network performance of UTRA-like TDD and FDD CDMA systems using adaptive modulation and adaptive beam forming. Vehicular technology conference, VTC 2003 spring. The 57th IEEE semiannual vol 1, 22–25 Apr 2003, pp 606–610
- 2.3GPP TS 25.942 V8.0.0 (2008-12) Radio frequency (RF) system scenarios (Release 8)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang L, Fang W, Yongyu C, Dacheng Y (2007) Theoretical and simulation investigation on coexistence between TD-SCDMA and WCDMA system. Vehicular technology conference, VTC2007-Spring, IEEE 65th 22–25 Apr 2007, pp 1198–1203
- 5.Suryanegara M, Hutabarat ER, Gunawan D (2006) The interference on WCDMA system in 3G coexistence network. Personal, indoor and mobile radio communications, 2006 I.E. 17th international symposium, 11–14 Sept 2006, pp 1–5
- 6.3GPP TS 25.105 V8.3.1 (2009-04) Base station (BS) radio transmission and reception (TDD) (Release 8)Google Scholar
- 7.3GPP TS 25.104 V8.6.0 (2009-03) Base station (BS) radio transmission and reception (FDD) (Release 8)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen Z, Chongxiu Y, Anjian L, Daxiong X (2006) TD-SCDMA wireless mobile communication system interference analysis. Modern Sci Technol Telecom 4(4):35–38Google Scholar
- 9.Liao H, Dongfeng Z, Liying H (2007) Analysis of TD-SCDA and WCDMA systems coexistence interference and design of filter circuit. J Yunnan Univ 29(S2):190–195Google Scholar