An Improved Blind Detection Method for PDCCH in TD-LTE System
As a crucial role in scheduling for the TD-LTE system, the Physical downlink control channel (PDCCH) assigns variable resources to the uplink and downlink transmission. Based on the consideration of the structure of PDCCH multiplexing data, this paper proposes an improved blind detection algorithm for the PDCCH in the TD-LTE system. The most remarkable difference from the conventional blind detection algorithms is that our proposed algorithm requires the preprocessing on the PDCCH multiplexing data in a determined search space. The simulation results demonstrate that our proposed algorithm can effectively reduce the average number of PDCCH blind detections.
KeywordsTD-LTE PDCCH Blind detection Search space DCI format
- 1.Wang Y, Sun S (2010) The principle of TD-LTE technology and system design. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Li X, Jia H (2011) A method to reduce PDCCH blind detection number in LTE system. Application of Electronic Technique 38(4):87–89Google Scholar
- 4.3GPP TS 36.211 v9.1.0, 3rd generation partnership project; technical specification group radio access network; evolved universal terrestrial radio access (E-UTRA); physical channels and modulation (release 9). Accessed Mar 2010Google Scholar
- 5.Wang D, Jia H (2012) Research of calculating CFI value used in LTE system. In: Proc. 9th international conference on fuzzy systems and knowledge discovery (FSKD 2012), pp 2220–2223. doi: 10.1109/FSKD.2012.6233744
- 6.Lang T, Jia Y (2011) Application of soft demodulation in LTE physical layer downlink. International conference on control, automation and systems engineering (CASE 2011), pp 1–5. doi: 10.1109/ICCASE.2011.5997875