The Research on Fuzzy Ontology Modeling Method and Its Application on Intelligent Household Security
Currently the ontology based context modeling technology has got a wide application. Semantic information which includes vague information and user’s preference brings huge challenge to ontology modeling, because the existing ontology model can’t deal with the large information from semantic context with fuzziness and uncertainty so that we can’t provide satisfying intelligent information service for the user. In this paper, we propose a sharing fuzzy ontology modeling method based on fuzzy theory to solve this problem, by establishing a fuzzy ontology conceptual model which includes the fuzzy membership function and the fuzzy limited concept. Finally a intelligent household security fuzzy ontology is demonstrated to prove the feasibility of the proposed approach.
KeywordsFuzzy ontology conceptual model Fuzzy membership function Fuzzy limited concept Intelligent household security
Project is supported by Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China “Context-aware and proactive complex event processing for large scale internet of things (13JJ3046)” and is supported by the “complex event processing in large scale internet of things (K120326-11)” project of Changsha technological plan.
- 3.Singh A, Juneja D, Sharma AK (2011) A fuzzy integrated ontology model to manage uncertainty in semantic web: the FIOM. Int J Comput Sci Eng 3:1057–1062Google Scholar
- 4.Jun-min L, Yu-yun W, Bin W (2011) Research on the fuzzy ontology and its evolution. Microelectron Comput 28(5):140–143Google Scholar
- 5.Li G, Zou H, Yang F (2011) Fuzzy ontology and fuzzy D-S evidence theory based context modeling and uncertainty reasoning. J Converg Inform Tech 6:185–193Google Scholar
- 6.Dazhou K, Baowen X, Jianjiang L (2006) Description logics for fuzzy ontologies on semantic web. J SE Univ 22(3):343–347Google Scholar
- 7.Fernando Bobillo, Umberto Straccia (2010) Fuzzy ontology representation using OWL2. In: Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), Taipei, Taiwan, June 2011, pp 1727–1734Google Scholar
- 8.Yan-hui LB, Zong-Min MA, Zhang F (2009) An approach to fuzzy ontology framing based on fuzzy conceptual model. J NE Univ (Nat Sci) 30(9):1262–1265Google Scholar