Comparative Study on the Textbooks of Classic “Electric Circuits Analysis”
“Circuit analysis” course is an important basic course of electrical and related professional, is the foundation of the follow-up courses for students learning. This article from the relationship between the content of teaching philosophy and teaching materials, methods and circuit design of the circuit analysis, the relationship between knowledge structure and cognition of the students, the "circuit analysis" to compare the textbook. To explore more suitable for Chinese students, the introduction of foreign excellent achievements in teaching and teaching methods, enrich and perfect our country University “circuit analysis” course teaching.
- 1.David Irwin J (2001) Basic engineering circuit analysis, 7th ednGoogle Scholar
- 2.Guanyuan Q (1999) A circuit, 5th edn. Higher Education Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Dorf RC, Svoboda JA (2006) Introduction to electric circuits, 7th ednGoogle Scholar
- 4.Nilsson JW (2009) Electric circuits. 8th ednGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jin Bo (2008) The exploration of three-dimensional teaching material construction foundation. Circuit Analysis, Journal of Yangtze University (natural science edition) 3(5)Google Scholar