Humanoid Robot Design
The paper introduces the design process of the mini-type humanoid robot. According to the human morphological characteristics and the principle of bionics, the robot structure close to the proportion of human body size is designed. And the DOF (Degree of Freedom) configuration scheme in accordance with functional requirements of the robot is designed by using the principle of least DOF. The controller of the steering engine is designed to cooperate with the PC in order to control the humanoid robot, and it can transform the commands transmitted by the PC into signals controlling the steering engine. The experimental results show that the humanoid robot is able to complete the corresponding action and realize the dancing demonstration.
KeywordsHumanoid robot Steering engine AVR
This work was supported by Tianjin University of Technology and Education Foundation (No.KYQD10004).
- 1.Maochuan Z, Wei Y, Lili L (2010) Overview of humanoid robot theoretical research. Machinery Design & Manufacture 4:166–168Google Scholar
- 2.Jing L (2012) Current situation of the development and prospect of humanoid robot. Science & Technology Information 21:42–43Google Scholar
- 3.Jindong H, Guodong L (2011) Whole-body online modification of biped robot walking pattern. J Comp Appl 31(1):286–288, 292Google Scholar
- 4.Intelligent robot dexterous fingers hand successfully developed (2010). Robot Technique and Application 6:45Google Scholar
- 5.‘intelligent foot’ of China robot will not afraid bumpy road, Silicon Valley (2012). The People’s Daily 10:1Google Scholar
- 6.Ming J, Zhao S, Kangsheng Q et al (2009) Study on serial-parallel mechanisms. Manufacturing Automation 31(1):61–65Google Scholar
- 8.Qinglin A, Shunjiang Z, Fang X (2012) Review of kinematics and singularity of parallel manipulator. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science) 46(8):134–135Google Scholar
- 9.Dongchao Y, Mingguo Z, Ken C et al (2003) DOF analysis for a humanoid robot. Chinese J Mech Eng 14(6):453–456Google Scholar