Research on HD Video Wireless Transmission System Based on Mesh Network
The technology of high-definition(HD) video wireless transmission enables users to get rid of the shackles of cable, displaying real-time video information through PC and other intelligent terminal. In this paper, it is focused on analyzing the characteristics and key technology on mesh network as well as the methods of guaranteeing the quality of HD video. Using TMS320DM368 processors as a core processing chip, and video acceleration coprocessors to complete H.264 video coding. Real Time Streaming Protocol packages the compressed video stream, EMAC module composes mesh network with multiple Wi-Fi AP, which achieve the work of wireless transmission for 720P HD video.
KeywordsHD video Wireless transmission Mesh network
This research was supported by the Tianjin natural science fund(13JCYBJC15800).
- 2.Hung Quoc Vo, Choong Seon Hong (2008) Hop-count based congestion-aware multi-path routing in wireless mesh network. Inform Network 1–5. doi: 10.1109/ICOIN.2008.4472752
- 3.Lee Jangh-Wan, Yoon Hyun-Soo, Yeom Ik-Jun (2010) Distributed fairs scheduling for wireless mesh networks using IEEE 802.11. IEEE Trans Veh Tech 59(9):4467–4475Google Scholar
- 5.Tehuang Liu, Wanjiun Liao (2009) Interference-aware QoS routing for multi-rate multi-radio multi-channel IEEE 802.11 wireless mesh networks. IEEE Trans Wireless Comm 8, iio.K:166–175Google Scholar
- 6.Lamia Romdhani, Christian Bonnet (2008) Cross-layer QoS routing framework for wireless mesh networks. Wireless Mobile Comm 382–388. doi: 10.1109/ICWMC.2008.70
- 8.Ochiai H, Nakayama M, Esaki H (2011) Hop-by-hop reliable, parallel message propagation for intermittently-connected mesh networks. IEEE International Symposium on WoW-MoM. Lucca, ItalyGoogle Scholar