Research of Coal Temperature Early Warning Method Based on Curve Fitting
The main purpose of this paper is to introduce a kind of coal temperature early warning method based on Curve fitting. The method is to analysis the real-time sampled data, obtain the fitting sequence, plot the fitted curve, and Calculating time difference, then judge warning level and take appropriate measures. This early warning method can timely reaction temperature parameters in mine anomalies, and take reasonable precautions, automatically, effectively reduce the incidence of coal mine safety accidents.
KeywordsCurve fitting Coal temperature Time difference Early warning method
This work was supported by the Chongqing Municipal science and technology key research projects, China (No. cstc2012gg-yyjsB40003); Also was supported by the Project of State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communication Systems and Networks, Shanghai Jiao Tong University(2011GZKF031114); Also was Supported by Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ (cstc2011jjA40043).
- 1.Notice of the State Council on Further Strengthening the safe production work [EB/OL] [2012.7.23], http://www.gov.cn/zwgk/2010-07/23/content_1662499.htm
- 2.Li SX, Wang WT, Xiao SY (2008) An analysis of the current situation of security production in Chinese coal enterprises and its influential factors. J Changsha Univ Sci Tech (Soc Sci) 2008:20–25Google Scholar
- 3.Peng L (2011) Fuzzy comprehensive assessment of mine natural fire risk. Xi'an, Shaanxi Coal, pp 24–25Google Scholar
- 4.Chen FK, Liu JZ, Yin H (2009) Brief probe into early warning mechanism of safety management at coal mines. Coal Mine Modernization. The American Mining Congress, Washington, DC, pp 50–51Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao Y, Yi XQ, Luo XS (2008) Formalization of task and resource for space-based early warning system. J Chongqing Univ Post Telecommun (Nat Sci Ed) 2008:500–502Google Scholar
- 6.Xie XF, Huang J, Tan CY (2013) The software analysis and design of power temperature monitoring system based on RFID, pp 23–26.Google Scholar