Design of System for Digital Sound Anti-monitoring Based on Wireless Sensor Networks and 3G
This paper introduces a control system. This system consists of wireless video transmission module, wireless data transmission module, voice and ultrasonic anti-bird module, field of environmental parameters detection and infrared anti-theft alarm module. Host of the system receives the control signal issued by the long-distance computer, controls voice and ultrasonic, and also collects data of video, images, and environmental parameters. 3G network is connected to the host computer. As a result, the system can monitor the information of bird pest, use a variety of modes to scatter birds, also provide remote expert diagnosis with the gathered information about growth of crops.
The work is supported by Tianjin agriculture committee Support Project under Grant (201003060), and in part by Tianjin national college students’ innovative entrepreneurial training plan (201310061016).
- 1.Liu P-p, Zhao X-r, Zhang H-j (2010) Research progress on agro-harmful bird and its control in China. Jiangsu Agric Sci 2:139–141Google Scholar
- 2.Li Y, Wan J-y, Xu L-h (2012) Bird trouble control in orchard. Northern Hortic 3:134–137Google Scholar
- 3.Bomford M, O’Brien PH (1990) Sonic deterrents in animal damage control: a review of device test and effectiveness. Wildl Soc Bull 4:411–422Google Scholar
- 4.Liu H, Wang M-h, Wang Y-x (2008) Development of farmland soil moisture and temperature monitoring system based on wireless sensor net work. Jilin Univ Eng Technol Ed 3:605–606Google Scholar
- 5.Mangas E, Bilas A (2009) FLASH: Fine-grained localization in wireless sensor networks using acoustic sound transmissions and high precision clock synchronization, ICDCS ‘09: 29th IEEE international conference on distributed computing systems, pp 289–298. Montreal, QCGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen L (2012) The computer monitoring forecasting system of oil refinery. Adv Inform Sci Serv Sci 4:356–362Google Scholar
- 7.Casadei D, Serra G, Tani K (2007) Implementation of a direct control algorithm for induction motors based on discrete space vector modulation. IEEE Trans Power Electron 4:769–777Google Scholar
- 8.Shu Yin Chiang, Jin Long Wang (2009) Localization in wireless sensor networks by fuzzy logic system. Department of Information and Telecommunications Engineering, Ming Chuan University, pp. 721–728Google Scholar