Variational Formulations of Interior Structural-Acoustic Vibration Problems
It is proposed to present appropriate variational formulations for linear vibration of elastic structure coupled with an internal acoustic fluid. Hybrid passive/active damping treatments will be investigated for noise and vibration reduction problems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.-F. Deü and W. Larbi. A state space method for free-vibration analysis of radially polarized laminated piezoelectric cylinder filled with fluid. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology, CST2006 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, September 12–15, 2006.Google Scholar
- J.-F. Deü, W. Larbi, and R. Ohayon. Dissipative interface modeling for vibroacoustic problems — A new symmetric formulation. In C.A. Mota Soares, J.A. Martins, H.C. Rodrigues, and J.A.C. Ambrósio, editors, Computational Mechanics — Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems, pages 413–428, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 2006. Springer.Google Scholar
- V. Kehr-Candille and R. Ohayon. Elastoacoustic damped vibrations — finite element and modal reduction methods. In O.C. Zienkiewicz P. Ladevèze, editor, New Advances in Computational Structural Mechanics, pages 321–334, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1992. Elsevier.Google Scholar
- R. Ohayon. Fluid-structure interaction problems. In E. Stein, R. de Borst, and T. Hughes, editors, Encyclopedia of Computational Mechanics, Volume 2: Solids and Structures, Chapter 21, Chichester, UK, 2004a. John Wiley & Sons.Google Scholar
- R. Ohayon and C. Soize. Structural Acoustics and Vibration. Academic Press, London, 1998.Google Scholar
- H.F. Tiersten. Linear piezoelectric plate vibration. Plenum Press, New York, 1969.Google Scholar