Sobolev spaces for domains with cusps
This paper presents extension, embedding and trace theorems for Sobolev spaces for domains with cusps, which have been established in joint works by Maz’ya and the author during the last years.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Maz’ya, V. G.: Classes of regions and embedding theorems for function spaces, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 133 (1960), 527–530 (Russian). English translation: Soviet Math. 1 (I960), 882-885.Google Scholar
- —: Sobolev Spaces, Springer-Verlag, Berlin New York, 1985.Google Scholar
- Maz’ya, V. G., Netrusov, Yu. V. and Poborchi, S. V.: Boundary values of functions in Sobolev spaces for some non-Lipschitz domains, Preprint LiTH-MAT-R-97-02, Linköping University, 1997. To appear in Algebra and Analysis.Google Scholar
- Maz’ya, V. G. and Poborchi, S. V.: Extension of functions in Sobolev classes to the exterior of a domain with the vertex of a peak on the boundary I, Czech. Math. Journ. 36:111 (1986), 634–661 (Russian).Google Scholar
- Poborchi, S. V. —: Traces of functions in Sobolev spaces on the boundary of a domain with a peak, in Sovremennye problemy geometrii i analiza, Trudy Instituta Matematiki 14 182–208, Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1989 (Russian). English translation: Siberian Adv. Math. 1:3 (1991), 75-101.Google Scholar
- Poborchi, S. V. —: Differentiable Functions on Bad Domains, World Scientific, Singapore, 1997.Google Scholar
- Yakovlev, G. N.: Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 140:1 (1961), 73–76 (Russian).Google Scholar
- —: The Dirichlet problem for a domain with non-Lipschitz boundary, Differ. Uravn. 1:8 (1965), 1085–1098 (Russian).Google Scholar