On the Integro-differential Equation of a Torsion of an Elastic Medium Including a Cylindrical Crack
We have in mind such a problem: an unbounded (0 < r < ∞, -π < ϕ < π, -∞ < z < ∞) elastic medium including a crack coinciding with the surface:
(1.1) r = R, -π ϕ < π,a ≤ z ≤ b
has been exposed by the deformation of the torsion from an arbitrary load, which causes stress τ rϕ 0 (r,z)and displacement u ϕ 0 (r,z) in the elastic medium without the crack to demand to determine the stress intensity factor.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G.Ya. Popov, The Concentration of Elastic Stresses near Punches, cuts, Thin Inclusions and Reinforcments. Nauka, Moscow, 1982.Google Scholar
- G.Ya. Popov, Problems of stress concentration in the neighbourhood of a spherical defect. Achiev. in Mech, vol. 15 N1–2 (1992), 71–110.Google Scholar
- G. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Higher Transtendentae Functions, vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- J.S. Gradshtein and I.M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series and Products, Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- V.J. Krylov, Approximate Calculation of Integrals. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- L.V. Kantorovich and G.P. Akilov, Functional Analysis, Nauka, Moscow, 1977.Google Scholar
- G.Ya. Popov, About the one remarkable property of Yakobi’s polynomials. Ukr. mat. journal, vol. 20, N4, 1968.Google Scholar
- I.M. Gelfand and V.E. Shilov, Generalized functions and Operations on them. Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- F.D. Gakhov, Boundary-valued Problems. Nauka, Moscow, 1977.Google Scholar
- O.V. Onishchuk, G.Ya. Popov and P.G. Forshite, Prikl. mat. and Mech. vol. 50, N2, 1986.Google Scholar