Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 202)
Vanishing Cycles and Mutation
Using Floer cohomology, we establish a connection between PicardLefschetz theory and the notion of mutation of exceptional collections in homological algebra.
KeywordsExact Sequence Marked Point Lagrangian Submanifolds Triangulate Category Dehn Twist
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V.I. Arnol’d, Some remarks on symplectic monodromy of Milnor librations, The Floer Memorial Volume (H. Hofer, C. Taubes, A. Weinstein, and E. Zehnder, eds.), Progress in Mathematics, vol. 133, Birkhäuser, 1995, pp. 99–104.Google Scholar
- S. K. Donaldson, Polynomials, vanishing cycles, and Floer homology,Preprint.Google Scholar
- K. Fukaya, Morse homotopy, A co -categories,and Floer homologies, Proceedings of GARC workshop on Geometry and Topology (H. J. Kim, ed.), Seoul National University, 1993.Google Scholar
- Floer homology for three-manifolds with boundary I, Preprint, 1997.Google Scholar
- M. Kontsevich, Lectures at ENS Paris, Spring 1998, set of notes taken by J. Bellaiche, J.-F. Dat, I. Marin, G. Racinet and H. Randriambololona.Google Scholar
- Homological algebra of mirror symmetry, Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians (Zürich, 1994), Birkhäuser, 1995, pp. 120–139.Google Scholar
- D. McDuff and D. Salamon, J-holomorphic curves and quantum cohomology, University Lecture Notes Series, vol. 6, Amer. Math. Soc., 1994.Google Scholar
- S. Piunikhin, D Salamon and M. Schwarz, Symplectic Floer-Donaldson theory and quantum cohomology, Contact and symplectic geometry (C. B. Thomas, ed.), Cambridge Univ. Press, 1996, pp. 171–200.Google Scholar
- M. Schwarz, Cohomology operations from S I -cobordisms in Floer homology, Ph.D. thesis, ETH Zürich, 1995.Google Scholar
- P. Seidel, Floer homology and the symplectic isotopy problem, Ph.D. thesis, Oxford University, 1997.Google Scholar
- Lagrangian two-spheres can be symplectically knotted, J. Differential Geom. 52 (1999), 145–171.Google Scholar
- Graded Lagrangian submanifolds, Bull. Soc. Math. France 128 (2000), 103–146.Google Scholar
- V. De Silva, Productsin the symplectic Floer homology of Lagrangian intersections, Ph.D. thesis, Oxford University, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer Basel AG 2001