Some New Hardy-type Integral Inequalities on Cones of Monotone Functions
Some new Hardy-type inequalities with Hardy-Volterra integral operators on the cones of monotone functions are obtained. The case 1 < p ≤ q < ∞ is considered and the involved kernels satisfy conditions which are less restrictive than the classical Oinarov condition.
KeywordsHardy type inequalities boundedness integral operators Volterra integral operator kernels weighted Lebesgue spaces maximal function nonincreasing function non-decreasing function.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Ari˜no and B. Muckenhoupt, Maximal functions on classical Lorentz spaces and Hardy’s inequality with weights for non-increasing functions. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 320 (1990), 727–735.Google Scholar
- V. Kokilashvili, A. Meskhi and L.-E. Persson, Weighted norm inequalities for integral transforms with product kernels. Nova Science Publishers Inc. New York, 2010.Google Scholar
- A. Kufner, L. Maligranda and L.-E. Persson, The Hardy inequality. About its history and some related results. Vydavatelsk´y Servis, Plseˇn, 2007.Google Scholar
- A. Kufner and L.-E. Persson, Weighted inequalities of Hardy type. World Scientific, New Jersey, 2003.Google Scholar
- R. Oinarov, Boundedness and compactness of Volterra-type integral operators. Sibirsk. Mat. Zh. 48 (2007), no. 5, 1100–1115; English transl. in Siberian Math J. 48 (2007), no. 5, 884–896.Google Scholar
- B. Opic and A. Kufner, Hardy-type inequalities. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics, Series 219, Longman Science and Technology, Harlow, 1990.Google Scholar
- G. Sinnamon, Hardy’s inequality and monotonocity. Function Spaces and Nonlinear Analysis (eds.: P. Dr´abec and J. R´akosnik), Mathematical Institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, 2005, 292–310.Google Scholar