The Riemann and Dirichlet Problems with Data from the Grand Lebesgue Spaces
In Section 2, the Dirichlet problem for harmonic functions, real parts of Cauchy type integrals with densities from weighted generalized Grand Lebesgue Spaces is studied when boundary data belong to the same space.
KeywordsBoundary value problem analytic function Cauchy type integral the Grand Lebesgue Space piecewise smooth boundary piecewise continuous coefficient Dirichlet problem Lyapunov contour.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H.G.W. Begehr, Complex analytic methods for partial differential equations. An introductory text. World Scientific Publishing Co., Inc. River Edge, NJ, 1994.Google Scholar
- A. Böttcher and Y.I. Karlovich, Carleson curves, Muckenhoupt weights, and Toeplitz operators. Progress in Mathematics, 154. Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1997.Google Scholar
- L. Diening, P. Harjulehto, P. Hästo, and M. Růžička, Lebesgue and Sobolev spaces with variable exponent. Lecture Notes in Math., vol. 2017, Springer-Verlag, 2011.Google Scholar
- P.L. Duren, Theory of H p spaces. Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 38. Academic Press, New York–London, 1970.Google Scholar
- E.M. Dynkin, Methods of the theory of singular integrals. (Hilbert transforms and Calderón–Zygmund theory.) (Russian) Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Sovrem. Probl. Mat. Fund. Naprav. 15, Moscow, 1987, 197–292.Google Scholar
- A. Fiorenza, B. Gupta and P. Jain, The maximal theorem in weighted grand Lebesgue spaces, Studia Math. 188(2008), No. 2, 123–133.Google Scholar
- F.D. Gakhov, Boundary value problems. (Russian) Third edition, revised and augmented Izdat. “Nauka”, Moscow, 1977. English Translation of the second edition edited by I.N. Sneddon, Pergamon Press International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 85 Addison Wesley 1965.Google Scholar
- G.M. Goluzin, Geometrical theory of functions of a complex variable. (Russian) Second edition. “Nauka”, Moscow, 1966.Google Scholar
- G. Khuskivadze, V. Kokilashvili, and V. Paatashvili, Boundary value problems for analytic and harmonic functions in domains with nonsmooth boundaries. Applications to conformal mappings. Mem. Differential Equations Math. Phys. 14 (1998), 195 pp.Google Scholar
- B.V. Khvedelidze, Linear discontinuous boundary problems in the theory of functions, singular integral equations and some of their applications. (Russian) Trudy Tbiliss. Mat. Inst. Razmadze 23 (1956), 3–158.Google Scholar
- B.V. Khvedelidze, The method of Cauchy type integrals in discontinuous boundary value problems of the theory of holomorphic functions of a complex variable. Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Sovrem. Probl. Mat., 7, VINITI, Moscow, 1975, 5–162; translation in J. Soviet Math. 7 (1977), no. 3, 309–414.Google Scholar
- V. Kokilashvili, V. Paatashvili, and S. Samko, Boundary value problems for analytic functions in the class of Cauchy-type integrals with density in L p(·)(Γ).Bound. Value Probl. 2005, no. 1, 43–71.Google Scholar
- V. Kokilashvili, The Riemann boundary value problem for analytic functions in the frame of grand L p spaces. Bull. Georgian Natl. Acad. Sci. (N.S.) 4 (2010), no. 1, 5–7.Google Scholar
- V. Kokilashvili and S. Samko, Boundedness of weighted singular integral operators on Carleson curves in Grand Lebesgue spaces. In: ICNAAM 2010: Intern. Conf. Nam. Anal. and Appl. Math. 1281, pp. 490–493. ATP Conf. Proc., 2010.Google Scholar
- N.I. Muskhelishvili, Singular integral equations. (Russian) Third, corrected and augmented edition. Izdat. “Nauka”, Moscow, 1968. English Translation edited by J.R. Radok, Noordhoff International Publishing Leyden, 1977.Google Scholar
- B. Riemann, Grundlagen Für eine allgemeine Theorie der Funktionen einer veränderlichen komplexen Grösse. Worke, Leipzig, 1867.Google Scholar
- J.L. Rubio de Francia, Factorization and extrapolation of weights. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.), 7(1982), 393–395.Google Scholar
- V.V. Zhikov, Averaging of functionals of the calculus of variations and elasticity theory. (Russian) Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat. 50 (1986), no. 4, 675–710.Google Scholar
- V.V. Zhikov, S.E. Pastukhova, On the improved integrability of the gradient of solutions of elliptic equations with a variable nonlinearity exponent. (Russian) Mat. Sb. 199 (2008), no. 12, 19–52; translation in Sb. Math. 199 (2008), no. 11-12, 1751–1782.Google Scholar