Generalized Gevrey Ultradistributions and their Microlocal Analysis
This paper is aimed at giving a general construction of algebras of generalized Gevrey ultradistributions and the microlocal analysis suitable for them. It also makes explicit the contribution of the mollification in the embedding of ultradistributions into algebras of generalized functions.
KeywordsGeneralized functions Gevrey ultradistributions Colombeau algebra mollification Gevrey wave front microlocal analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J.F. Colombeau, New Generalized Functions and Multiplication of Distributions, North-Holland, 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Grosser, M. Kunzinger, M. Oberguggenberger and R. Steinbauer, Geometric Theory of Generalized Functions, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.I.M. Gel’fand and G.E. Shilov, Generalized Functions, Volume 2, Academic Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- 6.G. H¨ormann, M. Oberguggenberger and S. Pilipovi´c. Microlocal hypoellipticity of linear differential operators with generalized functions as coefficients, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 358 (8), (2005), 3363–3383.Google Scholar
- 7.L. H¨ormander. The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators, I, Springer, 1983.Google Scholar
- 8.J.L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-Homogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, Volume 3, Springer, 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Oberguggenberger, Multiplication of Distributions and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Pitman Research Notes Math. 259, 1992.Google Scholar
- 10.L. Rodino, Linear Partial Differential Operators in Gevrey Spaces, World Scientific, 1993.Google Scholar