Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 280)
Abelian Solutions of the Soliton Equations and Geometry of Abelian Varieties
We introduce the notion of abelian solutions of the 2D Toda lattice equations and the bilinear discrete Hirota equation, and show that all of them are algebro-geometric.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 37K10 Secondary 14H70
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. Babelon, E. Billey, I. Krichever, M. Talon, Spin generalisation of the Calogero-Moser system and the matrix KP equation. In “Topics in Topology and Mathematical Physics”, Amer. Math. Soc. Transl. Ser. 2 170, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, 1995, 83–119.Google Scholar
- D. Ben-Zvi, T. Nevins, Flows of Calogero-Moser Systems. Int. Math. Res. Not. Vol. 2007, Art. ID rnm105, 38 pp.Google Scholar
- I. Krichever, Elliptic solutions to difference non-linear equations and nested Bethe ansatz equations. Calogero-Moser-Sutherland models (Montreal, QC, 1997), 249–271, CRM Ser. Math. Phys., Springer, New York, 2000.Google Scholar
- I. Krichever, Elliptic analog of the Toda lattice. Int. Math. Res. Not. (2000), no.8, 383–412.Google Scholar
- I. Krichever, Integrable linear equations and the Riemann-Schottky problem. Algebraic geometry and number theory, 497–514, Progr. Math. 253, Birkhäuser Boston, Boston, MA, 2006.Google Scholar
- I. Krichever, Characterizing Jacobians via trisecants of the Kummer Variety. math.AG /0605625.Google Scholar
- D. Mumford, An algebro-geometric construction of commuting operators and of solutions to the Toda lattice equation, Korteweg-de Vries equation and related non-linear equations. in: Proceedings Int. Symp. Algebraic Geometry, Kyoto, 1977, Kinokuniya Book Store, Tokyo, 1978, pp. 115–153.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag Basel/Switzerland 2010