A Trace Formula for Nuclear Operators on Lp
We establish a trace for nuclear operators on L p , this trace generalize a formula already known in the L 2 case. To prove this we first show a characterization of nuclear operators in the L p setting. As a corollary a formula for the trace of pseudo-differential operators on L p is obtained.
KeywordsHilbert-Schmidt operators nuclear operators traces pseudo-differential operators
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 47B38 Secondary 47B10 47G30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. L. Doob, Stochastic Processes, John Wiley & Sons, 1953.Google Scholar
- I. Gohberg, S. Goldberg and N. Krupnik, Traces and Determinants of Linear Operators, Birkhäuser, 2001.Google Scholar
- H. Hogbe-Nlend and V. B. Moscatelli, Nuclear and Conuclear Spaces, North-Holland, 1981.Google Scholar
- M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics II: Fourier Analysis, Self-Adjointness, Academic Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- B. Simon, Trace Ideals and Their Applications, Cambridge University Press, 1979.Google Scholar
- E. M. Stein. Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Princeton University Press, 1970.Google Scholar
- E. M. Stein, Harmonic Analysis, Princeton University Press, 1993.Google Scholar