Zoning the Urban Area on the Basis of the Principles and Methods of GIS-Mapping
- 31 Downloads
Zoning serves as a tool for analysis, control and forecasting in a wide variety of areas of activity, especially in urban planning and studying the pace of city development. As the division of urban territory into separate zones is inextricably linked with the processing and consideration of a large number of factors and an array of source data, it is inextricably linked with the use of modern GIS technologies. The paper presents the practical value of the work, which consists in the methodology of GIS application for the development of cartographic material in the analysis of the real estate market, which will improve the efficiency of mass cadastral assessment, and also avoid conflicts over challenging the results of the assessment. As most of the methods of mass assessment provide for a comparative approach to assessment, it is possible to use modern cartographic material to facilitate taxation, which allows displaying visually different price zones of the territory. During the analysis of the city real estate market, special attention was paid to the consideration of the territorial factor. The main goal of the work, the results of which are presented in the paper, is to create cartographic material based on the analysis of the city real estate market using the basic principles and methods of GIS mapping.
KeywordsGIS-mapping Zoning Urban area Cadastral assessment Map Data array
This work was realized under the support of the President Scholarship; in the framework of the Program of flagship university development on the base of the Belgorod State Technological University named after V G Shukhov, using equipment of High Technology Center at BSTU named after V G Shukhov.
- 1.Kiselev, V.A., Semeoshenkova, E.V.: Using GIS technologies for zoning the territory. Notes Min. Inst. 156, 255–258 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Igolkin, M.V., Gromkova, O.N.: Modeling the value of real estate objects using GIS. http://www.gisa.ru/39597.html
- 3.Belyaeva, A.V.: Using spatial models in mass valuation of real estate objects. http://crm.ics.org.ru/uploads/crmissues/crm_2012_3/639-650.pdf
- 4.Gavrilov, A.P.: Methodological approaches to the formation of homogeneity zones and the construction of price surfaces in the problem of mass real estate valuation. http://irt.su/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Methodological-approaches-to-the-formationof-zones-of-homogeneity-and-the-construction-of-price-surfaces-in-the-problem-of-themass-appraisal-of-real-estate.pdf
- 5.Shtan, M.V.: Application of GIS methods in the framework of a comparative approach to real estate valuation. Prop. Relat. Russ. Fed. 11(182), 41–46 (2016) Google Scholar
- 6.Ermakova, Y.A., Parfenyukova, E.A., Shirina N.V.: The use of information systems and technologies for the creation of the inventory built-up areas. Bull. BSTU named after V. G. Shukhov 10, 257–261 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Shtan, M.V.: Conflict between cadastral and market values. Prop. Relat. Russ. Fed. 8, 34–49 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Shirina, N.V., Monastyrskaaya, E.S.: Analysis of the development of the primary housing market in Belgorod. Vector GeoSci. 1(3), 84–87 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Shaymardanova, V.V.: Using GIS technologies in the development of integrated functional zoning of the city. Geopolit. Ecogeodyn. Reg. 5(15)(3), 388–394 (2019)Google Scholar
- 10.Platonova, V.A., Shirina, N.V.: Conflict between market and cadastral values. Stud. Forum 4–2(97), 56–57 (2020)Google Scholar