TruRec: An Improved Trust-Based Recommendation in Cross-Domain
In Social Network, the research of recommendation system and trust relation can improve the accuracy of recommendation. The research of traditional recommendation algorithm based on trust relation is usually based on a single domain of interest without cross-domain research. In the real world, there are often multiple areas of interest between users. Based on this reality, this paper proposes a multi-interest domain recommendation framework based on trust relationship, and obtains better recommendation effect by solving the trust relationship. The experimental results show that the proposed method is superior to the traditional methods.
KeywordsRecommendation Trust-based Multi-interest
This work was financially supported by Guangdong Natural Science Foundation Project (2018A030313437) Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Research Youth Fund Project (18YJCZH037) and Guangdong Science and Technology Program Project (2018A070712021).
- 1.Das, A.S., Datar, M., Garg, A., Rajaram, S.: Google news personalization: scalable online collaborative filtering (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Chirita, P.-A., Nejdl, W., Zamfir, C.: Preventing shilling attacks in online recommender systems. In: Proceedings of the 7th Annual ACM International Workshop on Web Information and Data Management, pp. 67–74. ACM (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Golbeck, J.A.: Computing and applying trust in web-based social networks (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Guy, I.: Social recommender systems. In: International Conference Companion on World Wide Web (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Hao, M., King, I., Lyu, M.R.: Learning to recommend with social trust ensemble (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Jamali, M., Ester, M.: Trustwalker: a random walk model for combining trust-based and item-based recommendation. In: Proceedings of the 15th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 397–406. ACM (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Jamali, M., Ester, M.: A matrix factorization technique with trust propagation for recommendation in social networks. In: ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.King, I., Lyu, M.R., Hao, M.: Introduction to social recommendation. In: International Conference on World Wide Web (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Qiu, T., Chen, G., Zhang, Z.K., Zhou, T.: An item-oriented recommendation algorithm on cold-start problem. In: International Conference on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Tang, J., Gao, H., Liu, H.: mTrust: discerning multi-faceted trust in a connected world (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Yang, X., Steck, H., Yong, L.: Circle-based recommendation in online social networks. In: ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (2012)Google Scholar