An Algorithm for Solving the Important Links of the Transportation Network Based on Connect Reliability
Using the original topological method to obtain the urban transportation network topology map, obtaining the dual graph of the transportation network by the dual topology method. A random network model is established for the transportation network. From the perspective of complex network connectivity and saturation it defines the critical sections, proposes the corresponding evaluation methods to avoid large-scale computing and uses this method to solve the bi-level programming model based on connectivity reliability of transportation networks.
KeywordsComplex network Important links Stochastic transportation network Dual topology method Topological structure
This work is supported by the “Humanity and Social Science Youth foundation of Ministry of Education (18YJC630120)”, Supported by Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai DIANJI University.
- 1.Mine, H., Kawai, H.: Mathematics for Reliability Analysis. Asakurashoton (1982)Google Scholar
- 2.Hou, L., Jiang, F.: Study on the relative importance of links in urban roads network. Syst. Eng. Theory Methodol. Appl. 13(4), 425–428 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Hou Ben, W., Li, X., Han, Q.: Post-earthquake connectivity and travel time analysis of highway networks based on MonteCarlo simulation. China J. Highw. Transp. 30(6), 287–296 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Pan, Y., Xiao, M., Sun, L.: Optimal path in dynamic network with random link travel times based on reliability. J. Jilin Univ. (Eng. Technol. Edn.) 46(3), 412–417 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, L., Cheng, J.: Pre-critical grade length of expressway based on reliability. J. Southeast Univ. (Nat. Sci. Edn.) 48(1), 181–187 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Ma, H., Zhou, X.: An evaluation method for the connectivity reliability based on the traffic network of important sections. Int. J. Transp. 2, 46–50 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Fu, X., Lam, W.H., Chen, B.Y.: A reliability-based traffic assignment model for multi-modal transport network under demand uncertainty. J. Adv. Transp. 2(1), 77–83 (2014)Google Scholar