Simulation Studies of a Complex Non-Full-Availability Systems
- 392 Downloads
This article presents the results of a simulation study on multi-service complex non-full-availability systems. To carry out the necessary research and perform research assignments, simulations were done using a simulator developed by the authors, while its implementation constituted the first stage in the study on the systems. In further stages of the study the authors will attempt to develop appropriate analytical models of complex non-full-availability systems and propose a set of new call distribution algorithms in these systems. The developed simulator has the advantage of making verification of obtained results possible.
The presented work has been funded by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education within the status activity task “Structure, analysis and design of modern switching system and communication networks” (08/82/SBAD/8229) in 2019.
- 2.Erlang, A.: Solution of some problems in the theory of probabilities of significance in automatic telephone exchanges. Elektrotechnikeren 13(5), 189–197 (1917)Google Scholar
- 5.Hanczewski, S., Stasiak, M., Zwierzykowski, P.: Modelling of the access part of a multi-service mobile network with service priorities. EURASIP J. Wireless Commun. Netw. 1, 1–14 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Hanczewski, S., Weissenberg, M.: Simulation of queuing systems with non-full-availability server. In: 11th International Symposium on Communication Systems, Networks & Digital Signal Processing (CSNDSP), Budapest, pp. 1–6 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Kaur, R., Luthra, P.: Load balancing in cloud computing. In: Proceedings of Recent Trends in Information Telecommunication and Computing (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Kosta, S., Aucinas, A., Hui, P., Mortier, R., Zhang, X.: ThinkAir: dynamic resource allocation and parallel execution in the cloud for mobile code offloading. In: Proceedings IEEE INFOCOM, pp. 945–953 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Mell, P., Grance, T.: The NIST definition of cloud computing. In: National Institute of Standards and Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Nuaimi, K., Mohamed, N., Alnuaimi, M., Al-Jaroodi, J.: A survey of load balancing in cloud computing: challenges and algorithms. In: IEEE 2nd Symposium on Network Cloud Computing and Applications, vol. 12, pp. 137–142 (2012)Google Scholar