Draft Design of Li-Fi Based Acquisition Layer of DataLake Framework for IIoT and Smart Factory
The next-generation digital revolution will have more changes in aspect of producers than consumers. In the traditional manufacturing environment, the starting point for the transition to smart factories is the collection, storage, and integration of data scattered across manufacturing environments. One of the solutions to solve clean environment problem of manufacturing industry is to apply Li-Fi to Acquisition Layer of DataLake framework. And we described draft design of data parsing stage of acquisition layer as pre-stage for TDA analysis in detail.
This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (2017R1E1A1A03070059).
- 1.Berger, R.: The 4th Industrial Revolution - The Future Already. DASAN 3.0 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Burke, R., Mussomeli, A., Laaper, S., Hartigan, M., Sniderman, B.: The Smart Factory - Responsive, Adaptive, Connected Manufacturing. Deloitte University Press, Westlake (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Parrott, A., Warshaw, L.: Industry 4.0 and the Digital Twin. Deloitte University Press, Westlake (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Cha, B., Park, S., Shin, B.-C., Kim, J.: Draft design of datalake framework based on abyss storage cluster. Smart Media J. 7(1), 9–15 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Cha, B., Park, S., Shin, B.-C., Kim, J.: Design and verification of connected data architecture concept employing DataLake framework over Abyss storage cluster. Smart Media J. 7(3), 57–63 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.TDA (Topological data Analysis). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_data_analysis
- 10.Fail-safety. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fail-safe
- 11.Fail-over. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failover
- 12.MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME