Continuous Path Planning for Free-Floating Space Manipulator Based on Genetic Algorithm
In this paper, a path planning method based on Genetic algorithm for free-floating space manipulator is proposed. Considering the non-holonomic characteristics of free-floating space manipulator, the kinematics model and dynamics coupling model are established first. In order to ensure the smoothness and continuity of the joint trajectory, the joint angle is parameterized by sinusoidal function with its arguments in fifth-order polynomial form. And then objective function is designed considering the end-effector position, the obstacle avoidance, and the trajectory cost. Finally, the Genetic algorithm is employed to search for the suitable values of the polynomial coefficients to optimize the objective function. The simulation verifies the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsSpace manipulator Continuous path planning Genetic Algorithm
- 1.Zhang, H.Y., Lin, W.M., Chen, A.X.: Path planning for the mobile robot: a review. Symmetry 10, 1–17 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Prases, K.M., Arun, K.S., Vikas, K., et al.: Application of deep Q-learning for wheel mobile robot navigation. In: 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Networks, pp. 88–93. IEEE, Odisha (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, H., Li, L., Gao, Z.: Obstacle avoidance path planning of hybrid harvesting manipulator based on joint configuration space. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 33(4), 55–62 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Gao, H., Zhang, M.L., Zhang, X.J.: A review of the space trajectory planning of redundant manipulator. Mech. Transm. 40(10), 176–180 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Chen, G., Ye, P.C., Jia, Q.X., et al.: Obstacle avoidance path planning of manipulator based on speed correction term. Control Decis. 30(1), 156–160 (2015)Google Scholar