Industrial Simulated Examples
Two linear models of the practical processes are presented in this section, i.e. boiler drum level control benchmark and Two Input Two Output pilot binary distillations column. The control systems are designed and the multi-criteria aspects of the quality assessment are presented.
- 1.Al-Shammari, A., Faqir, N., Binous, H.: Model predictive control of a binary distillation column. In: Petrova, V.M. (ed.) Advances in Engineering Research, vol. 8, pp. 255–270. Nova Science Publishers (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Bequette, B.: Process Control: Modeling, Design, and Simulation, 1st edn. Prentice Hall Press, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Gilman, G.F.: Boiler Control Systems Engineering, 2nd edn. ISA International Society for Automation, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Minh, V.T., Rani, A.M.A.: Modeling and control of distillation column in a petroleum process. Math. Probl. Eng. (2009). Article ID 404,702Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, Z.: Performance assessment for the feedforward-cascade drum water level control system. Int. J. Control. Autom. 9(12), 96–98 (2016)Google Scholar