A Comparison Analysis of the Computer Simulation Results of a Real Production System
Use of the production systems modelling and simulation tools allows integrating both technical and organisational production preparation areas. The higher integration level the better utilisation of enterprise resources is. In the paper a comparison analysis of simulations results got for the model of a real production line is performed. The main motivation of the paper was to compare simulation results obtained in the two simulation tools it is FlexSim and Tecnomatix Plant Simulation in order to state if the simulation quality depends on the choice the simulation tool.
KeywordsSystem modelling and simulation FlexSim Tecnomatix plant simulation Comparison analysis
- 2.Krenczyk, D., Skolud, B., Herok, A.: A heuristic and simulation hybrid approach for mixed and multi model assembly line balancing. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 637, pp. 99–108 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Law, A.M., et al.: How to build valid and credible simulation models. In: Proceedings of the 40th Conference on Winter Simulation, pp. 39–47 (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Banks, J., Carson, J.S., Nelson, B.L., Nicol, D.: Discrete-Event System Simulation, 5th edn. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Krenczyk, D., Olender, M.: Production planning and control using advanced simulation systems. Int. J. Mod. Manuf. Technol. 6, 38–43 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Burduk, A.: Stability analysis of the production system using simulation models. In: Process Simulation and Optimization in Sustainable Logistics and Manufacturing, pp. 69–83. Springer, Heidelberg (2014)Google Scholar