Analysis of Behaviour Patterns of the Residents of a Smart House
The market of smart homes, offices, generally smart buildings has been growing very much in recent years. At the same time, the market offers many opportunities for both technical applications and business cases. The paper shows how the smart homes technology data and its analysis can be used to determine the behaviour patterns of the residents; how the important data can be saved; how to compare the behaviour patterns with actual situation; how to evaluate the difference between the patterns and reality; how to calculate the intervention of the expert systems; how to inform about a change in behaviour of the residents; how to report an alarm when house space seems being disrupted and how to react when serious malfunctions occurs. A fuzzy-expert system was used with benefit for these tasks.
KeywordsSmart home Behaviour Analysis Pattern Fuzzy-logic Expert system
This work was supported during the completion of a Student Grant with student participation, supported by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Presented work used anonymized data provided by Brand-Tech s.r.o.
- 1.Kleka, A.: Searching for Intelligent House Behaviour Models. University of Ostrava, 94 p. Diploma thesis, supervisor: Farana, R (2017). (in Czech)Google Scholar
- 2.Filip, E.: Intelligent House Management. CTU in Prague, 78 p. Diploma thesis, supervisor: Hlinovský, M (2010). (in Czech)Google Scholar
- 3.Průcha, J.: Smart Housing. Intelligent House. Insight Home, a.s. (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Harper, R. (ed.): Inside the Smart Home. Springer, London (2003). ISBN 1-85233-688-9Google Scholar
- 5.Valeš, M.: Intelligent House. Brno: ERA, 136 p. (2006). ISBN 80-7366-062-8. (in Czech)Google Scholar
- 6.Loxone Electronics GmbH: Loxone Smart Home. Loxone Electronics GmbH. https://www.loxone.com/cscz/. Accessed 31 Aug 2018
- 7.LazNet s.r.o.: Online Technology: SDS – Network Monitoring System Intelligent Domestic Systems and Energy Metering. http://www.onlinetechnology.cz/clanky/inteligentni. Accessed 31 Aug 2018
- 8.Haluza, M.: Classic Versus Smart Wiring. (in Czech). http://elektro.tzb-info.cz/domovni-elektroinstalace/7842-klasicka-versus-inteligentni-elektroinstalace. Accessed 31 Aug 2018
- 9.Jue, T. (ed.): Biomedical Applications of Biophysics, 1st edn., 237 p. Humana Press, New York (2010). ISBN 978-1-60327-232-2Google Scholar
- 10.Yao, Y., Yu, Y.: Modeling and Control in Air-Conditioning Systems, 1st edn., 479 p. Springer, Heidelberg (2017). ISBN 978-3-662-53311-6Google Scholar
- 11.Polikar, R.: Pattern recognition. In: Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering, Wiley (2006). http://users.rowan.edu/~polikar/RESEARCH/PUBLICATIONS/wiley06.pdf. Accessed 31 Aug 2018