AgriKG: An Agricultural Knowledge Graph and Its Applications
- 2.7k Downloads
Recently, with the development of information and intelligent technology, agricultural production and management have been significantly boosted. But it still faces considerable challenges on how to effectively integrate large amounts of fragmented information for downstream applications. To this end, in this paper, we propose an agricultural knowledge graph, namely AgriKG, to automatically integrate the massive agricultural data from internet. By applying the NLP and deep learning techniques, AgriKG can automatically recognize agricultural entities from unstructured text, and link them to form a knowledge graph. Moreover, we illustrate typical scenarios of our AgriKG and validate it by real-world applications, such as agricultural entity retrieval, and agricultural question answering, etc.
This work has been supported by the National Key Research and Development Program of China under grant 2016YFB1000905, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. U1811264, 61877018, 61672234, and 61502236. It has been also supported by the Shanghai Agriculture Applied Technology Development Program, China (Grant No. T20170303).
- 1.Bojanowski, P., Grave, E., Joulin, A., Mikolov, T.: Enriching word vectors with subword information. arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.04606 (2016)
- 3.Mintz, M., Bills, S., Snow, R., Jurafsky, D.: Distant supervision for relation extraction without labeled data. In: ACL, pp. 1003–1011 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, Y., Shen, S., Liu, Z., Luan, H., Sun, M.: Neural relation extraction with selective attention over instances. In: ACL, vol. 1, pp. 2124–2133 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, Y., Chang, M.: S-MART: novel tree-based structured learning algorithms applied to tweet entity linking. In: ACL 2015, pp. 504–513 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Bao, J., Duan, N., Yan, Z., Zhou, M., Zhao, T.: Constraint-based question answering with knowledge graph. In: COLING 2016, pp. 2503–2514 (2016)Google Scholar