Contribution to Improving the Presence Base of VoIP Servers for Sending and Receiving Messages
The purpose of this article has been emphasized on the SIP Signaling Protocol in order to contribute to the improvement on sending and receiving message about the services provided by the VoIP servers. The current configuration of VoIP servers has allowed us to see that if a user connected by wifi to the VoIP server has disconnected involuntarily from the network without disconnecting his SIP client from the server, the server can not remove him from his base presence, where it stores all connected users, and cost the message that is sent to him is not stored and no longer he does not receive it.
To overcome this, we couple the Freeswitch intelligence used as a VoIP server coupled to a presence detection server and a MySQL database. This platform makes it possible to retrieve all messages with a non-connected recipient and store them in a database, then wait for their reconnection to send them the messages that concern them.
KeywordsFreeswitch VoIP SIP MySQL Wifi Message
- 1.Abbasi, T., Prasad, S., Seddigh, N., Lambadaris, I.: A comparative study of the SIP and IAX VoIP protocols. In: Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Saskatoon, Sask, pp. 179–183 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1109/ccece.2005.1556904
- 2.Saliha, M., Amina, Z., Chafia, Y.: A new authentication and key agreement protocol for SIP in IMS. In: 2015 IEEE/ACS 12th International Conference of Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA), Marrakech, pp. 1–7 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1109/aiccsa.2015.7507136
- 3.Yang, L., Lei, K.: Combining ICE and SIP protocol for NAT traversal in new classification standard. In: 2016 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), Changchun, pp. 576–580 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/iccsnt.2016.8070224
- 4.Rosenberg, J., et al.: SIP: Session Initiation Protocol, IETF RFC3261, June 2002Google Scholar
- 5.Yu, L.: Improving query for P2P SIP VoIP. In: 2012 IEEE 11th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications, Liverpool, pp. 1735–1740 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1109/trustcom.2012.183
- 6.Hosseinpour, M., Seno, S.A.H., Moghaddam, M.H.Y., Roshkhari, H.K.: Modeling SIP normal traffic to detect and prevent SIP-VoIP flooding attacks using fuzzy logic. In: 2016 6th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), Mashhad, pp. 274–279 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/iccke.2016.7802152
- 7.Hersent, O., Gurle, D., Petit, J.P.: IP Telephony Packet-Based Multimedia Communication Systems. Wiley, Hoboken (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.List_of_SIP_software#Proprietary_license (n.d.). Wikipedia. http://wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_SIP_software#Proprietary_license
- 10.Ansari, A.M., Nehal, M.F., Qadeer, M.A.: SIP-based interactive voice response system using FreeSwitch EPBX. In: 2013 Tenth International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications Networks (WOCN), Bhopal, pp. 1–5 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1109/wocn.2013.6616224
- 11.Imène ELLOUMI: Management of mobility between access networks and Quality of Service in an NGN/IMS approach. Thèse doctorat: University of Carthage (Tunisie) (2012)Google Scholar