Aims and Concept of Primary Care Mental Health in Older Adults: A Global Perspective
Primary care mental health in older adults: a global perspective is a resource to support improved care for a growing population of older adults with mental health difficulties that recognises innovative solutions to support the dignity of older adults whilst embracing new technology.
- 1.World Health Organization. Primary health care: report of the International Conference on Primary Care, Alma-Ata, USSR, 6–12 Sept 1978. Geneva: WHO; 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.The World Bank. https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.65UP.TO.ZS. Accessed 16 Sept 2018.
- 4.WHO, WONCA. Integrating mental health into primary care: a global perspective. Geneva: WHO/WONCA; 2008.Google Scholar
- 5.WHO, WPA. Psychiatry of the elderly: a consensus statement. Geneva: WHO; 1996. WHO/MNH/MND/96.7.Google Scholar
- 6.WHO, WPA. Organization of care in psychiatry of the elderly. Geneva: WHO; 1997. WHO/MSA/MNH/MND/97.3.Google Scholar
- 7.WHO. The world health report 2008: primary care—now more than ever. Geneva: WHO; 2008.Google Scholar