Approximate Solution of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Differential Equations by Using Picard’s Method
Our main result in this paper is to find the power series solution of an intuitionistic fuzzy differential equation \(x'(t)=f(t,x(t))\), \(x(t_0)=x_0\) by using successive approximation method and we prove that the approximate solution converge uniformly in t to the exact solution. Finally, we illustrate this result with a numerical example.
- 2.Atanassov K., Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets. Theory and Applications, Physica-Verlag (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Melliani, L.S. Chadli, Introduction to intuitionistic fuzzy partial differential Equations. in Fifth International Conference on IFSs (Sofia, 2001), pp 22–23Google Scholar
- 6.R. Ettoussi, S. Melliani, M. Elomari, L.S. Chadli, Solution of intuitionistic fuzzy differential equations by successive approximations method. Notes Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 21(2), 51–62 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Melliani, M. Elomari, L.S. Chadli, R. Ettoussi, Intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces. Notes Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 21(1), 43–53 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.R. Ettoussi, S. Melliani, L.S. Chadli, Differential equation with intuitionistic fuzzy parameters. Notes Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 23(4), 46–61 (2017)Google Scholar