Global assessment scales
Global rating scales are useful for giving an overall picture of a patient’s current status, including information from a wide range of sources and consolidating it in a single measure.
KeywordsBipolar Disorder Personality Disorder Pathological Gambling Clinical Global Impression Young Mania Rate Scale
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rush AJ, Kupfer DJ. Strategies and tactics in the treatment of depression. In: Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, 2nd edn, Volume 1._Edited by GO Gabbard. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press, Inc., 1995; 1349–1368.Google Scholar
- 4.Guy W. Clinical Global Impressions (CGI). In: ECDEU Assessment Manual for Psychopharmacology, revised. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health, Education and Welfare, NIMH, 1976;217–22.Google Scholar
- 5.American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn revised. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.Google Scholar
- 13.Vieta E, Torrent C, Martinez-Arán A, et al. A user-friendly scale for the short and long term outcome of bipolar disorder: the CGI-BP-M. Actas Esp Psiquiatr 2002; 30:301–4.Google Scholar
- 15.Weitkunat R, Letzel H, Kanowski S. Clinical and psychometric evaluation of the efficacy of nootropic drugs: characteristics of several procedures. Zeitschrift fiir Gerontopsychologie undpsychiatrie 1993; 6:51–60.Google Scholar
© Current Medicine Group Ltd, a part of Springer Science+Business Media 2010