Configuring Wireless Networks
Part of the Computer Communications and Networks book series (CCN)
In this chapter, we show how to implement a number of wireless network solutions. We show examples using Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent and Meru equipment. We also show how to implement an open source access-point.
KeywordsOpen Source Software Configuration File Wireless Device Compact Flash Compact Flash Card
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 14.Yoshinori K. Okuji. GNU Grub, 11 2009. http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/.
- 22.Institute of Electrical and Inc. Electronics Engineers. IEEE Std 802.d-2004, ieee standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks: Medium Access control (MAC) Bridges, 06 2004. Google Scholar
- 24.Greg Kroah-Hartman. Linux Kernel in a Netshell. O’Reilly, USA, 2007. Google Scholar
- 26.Meru Networks Inc. Meru System Director configuration guide, release 3.5, 2008. http://www.merunetworks.com/.
- 39.Soekris Engineering Inc. Welcome to Soekris Engineering’s website, 2008. http://www.soekris.com/.
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2010