Expression of Genes and Proteins
Part of the Computational Biology book series (COBO, volume 8)
KeywordsCodon Usage Sigma Factor Sequence Logo Epitope Prediction Secretion Machinery
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berks BC, “A common export pathway for proteins binding complex redox cofactors?” Mol Microbiol, 22:393–404 (1996). [PMID: 8939424]Google Scholar
- Blobel G and Sabatini DD, “Ribosome-membrane interaction in eukaryotic cells”, in Manson LA (editor): Biomembranes(Plenum, New York) (1971).Google Scholar
- Delepelaire P, “Type I secretion in gram-negative bacteria”, Biochim Biophys Acta, 1694:149–161 (2004). [PMID: 15546664]Google Scholar
- Estrem ST, Gall T, Ross W, and Gourse RL, “Identification of an UP element consensus sequence for bacterial promoters”, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 95:9761–9766 (1998). [PMID: 9707549]Google Scholar
- Hengen PN, Bartram SL, Stewart LE, and Schneider TD, “Information analysis of Fis binding sites”, Nucl Acids Res, 25:4994–5002 (1997). [PMID: 9396807]Google Scholar
- Huerta AM and Collado-Vides J, “Sigma70 promoters in Escherichia coli: specific transcription in dense regions of overlapping promoter-like signals”, J Mol Biol, 333:261–278 (2003). [PMID: 14529615]Google Scholar
- Medrano-Soto A, Moreno-Hagelsieb G, Vinuesa P, Christen JA, and Collado-Vides J, “Successful lateral transfer requires codon usage compatibility between foreign genes and recipient genomes”, Mol Biol Evol, 21:1884–1894 (2004). [PMID: 15240837]Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009