This chapter presents the definition, properties, and uses of polymers and elastomers. Comprehensive tables listing the properties commercial thermosets, plastics and rubbers are also included.
KeywordsNitrile Rubber Chemical Resistance Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Styrene Butadiene Rubber Vinyl Chloride Monomer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ash, M.B.; Ash, I.A.(1992) Handbook of Plastic Compounds, Elastomers, and Resins, An International Guide by Category, Tradename, Composition, and Suppliers. VCH, Weinheim.Google Scholar
- Bost, J. (1985) Matières plastiques, Vol. 1 & 2. Techniques & Documentation, Paris.Google Scholar
- Elias, H.-G. (1993) An Introduction to Plastics. VCH, Weinheim.Google Scholar
- FIZ Chemie (1992) Parat - Index of Polymer Trade Names, 2nd. ed. VCH, Weinheim.Google Scholar
- Van Krevelen, D.W. (1994) Properties of Polymers. Elsevier, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
© Springer London 2008