Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
The financial world has always been risky, and financial innovations such as the development of derivatives markets and the packaging of mortgages have now made risk management more important than ever, but also more difficult.
KeywordsRisk Measure Pareto Distribution Market Risk Return Distribution Generalize Pareto Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Alexander, C. (2001) Market Models: A Guide to Financial Data Analysis, Wiley, Chichester.Google Scholar
- Artzner, P., Delbaen, F., Eber, J.-M., and Heath, D. (1997) Thinking coherently. RISK, 10, 68–71.Google Scholar
- Crouhy, M., Galai, D., and Mark, R. (2001) Risk Management, McGraw-Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Jorion, P. (2001) Value At Risk, McGraw-Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Resnick, S. I. (2001) Modeling Data Networks, School of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, Cornell University, Technical Report #1345.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015