Difficulties of the Big Bang Model
In Chapter 1 we saw that despite its success, the big bang model still has a number of difficulties. In this chapter we will take a closer look at these difficulties, and at a number of difficulties that are not necessarily associated with the big bang, but arc problems nevertheless.
KeywordsEntropy Vortex Microwave
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen, Nathan, Gravity’s Lens (New York: Wiley, 1988).Google Scholar
- Krauss, Lawrence, The Fifth Essence (New York: Basic Books, 1989).Google Scholar
- Lerner, Eric, The Big Bang Never Happened (New York: Times Books, 1991).Google Scholar
- Lightman, Alan, Ancient Light (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1991).Google Scholar
- Lightman, Alan, and Brawer, Roberta, Origins (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1990).Google Scholar