This chapter is intended to cover compounds which do not fit into the preceding chapters of this book. Since the authors of the present volume have taken a rather broad view of their topics, not too much is left for this chapter. I am very grateful to the authors of other chapters, especially to Dr Lawrence Porter, for furnishing me with references. Even so, the following lists will not be comprehensive, because for most of these compounds there are no generally accepted generic names. This makes a systematic search impossible, and I must apologize for any omissions.
KeywordsMethionine Flavonoid Catechol Catechin Methoxy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carlson, R.E. and Dolphin, D.H. (1982), Phytochemistry 21, 1733.Google Scholar
- Fernandez, J.B., Nike de S. Ribeiro, M., Gottlieb, O.R. and Gottlieb, H.E. (1980), Phytochemistry 19, 1523.Google Scholar
- Gottlieb, O.R. (1977) Isr. J. Chem. 16, 45.Google Scholar
- Kaneda, N., Nakanishi, H., Kuraishi, T. and Katori, T. (1983), J. Pharm. Soc. Jpn 103, 1133.Google Scholar
- Mentlein, R. and Vowinkel, E. (1984), Liebigs Ann. Chem., 1024.Google Scholar
- Purushothaman, K.K., Kalyani, K. and Subramaniam, K. (1982), Indian J. Chem. 21B, 383.Google Scholar
- Rudolph, H. and Jöhnk, A. (1982), J. Hattori Bot. Lab. 53, 195.Google Scholar
- Tada, A., Kasai, R., Saitoh, T. and Shoji, J. (1980b), Chem. Pharm. Bull. 28, 2044.Google Scholar
- Takasugi, M., Anetai, M., Masamune, T., Shirata, A. and Takahashi, K. (1980a), Chem. Lett., 339.Google Scholar
- Takasugi, M., Kumagai, Y., Nagao, Sh., Masamune, T., Shirata, A. and Takahashi, K. (1980b), Chem. Lett., 1459.Google Scholar
- Takasugi, M., Niino, N., Nagao, Sh., Anetai, M., Masamune, T., Shirata, A. and Takahashi, K. (1984), Chem. Lett., 689.Google Scholar