Radical Cation Salts of BEDT-TTF with Metal-Thiocyanato Anions
The synthesis, characterization and physical properties of two superconducting types of (ET)9Cu(NCS)2 and of the semiconductor (ET)Agx (SCN)2 (x ≃ 1,5) are reported. Conductivity measurements at ambient and applied pressure, as well as Raman and ESR spectroscopy were performed. Moreover, the results of electrocrystallization experiments with (n-Bu4N)2Hg(SCN)4 as counterion are reported.
KeywordsNitrile Dichloromethane Halide Tetrahydrofuran Haas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Kikuchi, M. Kikuchi, T. Namiki, K. Saito, I. Ikemoto, K. Murata, T. Ishiguro and K. Kobayashi, Chem. Lett. 931 (1987)Google Scholar
- 2.G.C. Papavassilou, G.A. Mousdis, S.Y. Yiannopoulos and J.S. Zambounis, Chemica Scripta 28, 365 (1988)Google Scholar
- 3.H. Fuchs, PhD thesis, Univ. München, 1987Google Scholar
- 4.H. Müller, Diploma thesis, TU München, 1987Google Scholar
- 5.H. Urayama, H. Yamochi, G. Saito, K. Nozawa, T. Sugano, M. Kinoshita, S. Sato, K. Oshima, A. Kawamoto and J. Tanaka, Chem. Lett. 55 (1988)Google Scholar