Acute Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis in Children
Part of the Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology book series (AEMB, volume 418)
- 22 Downloads
Acute poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis (APSGN) in children is the classic example of acute nephritic syndrome.
KeywordsRheumatic Fever Streptococcal Infection Streptococcal Pharyngitis Throat Culture Acute Glomerulonephritis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zoric D.: Contribution of the epidemiology of acute glomerulonephritis. The Second Seminar on Nephrology, June 1973, Belgrade, Collection of Works: 39-47.Google Scholar
- 2.Zoric D., Krdzic J., Shehu B.: Epidemiological and Clinical aspects of Acute Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis in Children at our Environment. Yugoslav Pediatric Days. Nis, 1996. Collection of Works (still in print).Google Scholar
- 3.Berstein J.M. Nephrology, In Nelson W.E. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 15th Edition, 1996; W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia: 1480–1527.Google Scholar
- 4.Zoric D., Zivkovic J.: Acute Poststreptococcal Glomerulonephritis of Children. Symposium about Complications of Infections with group A Beta Hemolytic Streptococcus, October 1992, Belgrade, Collection of Works: 16-21.Google Scholar
- 5.Vlatkovic G.: Glomerulonephritis. Diseases of Urine Organs in Children. School book (Skolska knjiga)-Zagreb 1985: 150-230.Google Scholar
- 6.Shulman St.: Complications of Streptococcal pharyngitis. Pediatr. infect Dis J. 13(Suppl 1); 1994: 870–4.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1997