Complementarity of Evaluation Methodologies in the Organization in Colombia
This paper is about the complementarity of the evaluation methodologies for measuring performance in modern organizations to be more effectively managed in terms of sustainability. The introduction of such methodologies will enable better handling of uncertainty inside and outside the organization.
KeywordsEvaluation Approach Evaluation Methodology Interactive Management Soft System Methodology Organizational Evaluation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beer, S., 1988, Diagnosing the System for Organizations, John Wiley and Sons: Chichester.Google Scholar
- Flood, R.L., and Jackson, M.C., 1991, Creative Problem Solving: — Total Systems Intervention, John Wiley & Sons: London.Google Scholar
- Gregory, A.J., and Jackson, M.C., 1991, Evaluating Organizations: A systems and Contingency Approach, Systems Practice, Vol.5. No. 1.Google Scholar
- Gregory, A.J, and Jackson, M.C., 1992, Evaluation Methodologies: A System for use, J. OPL RES SOC. Vol 43, No.1, pp 19–28.Google Scholar
- Gregory, A.J., 1995, Models in Evaluation: Four Approaches, Second Chapter, PhD Thesis, University of Hull.Google Scholar
- Morgan, G., 1986, Images of Organization, Sage: Beverly Hills, CA.Google Scholar
- Morales, C., 1992, Stability Indicators, A Tool for Organizational Planning and Control, Master of Philosophy Theses, The University of Aston in Birmingham.Google Scholar
- Morales C., 1995, Systems Study of the Scope and Significance of Evaluation Methodologies in the Management of Organizations in Colombia, Proceedings of the thirty-ninth Annual Meeting International Society for the Systems Sciences, Free University, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Warfield J.N., 1990, A Science of Generic Design: Managing Complexity Through Systems Design, Intersystems Publications; U.S.A.Google Scholar