Starting in this chapter, I will delve into the softer side of embedded systems. The next three chapters cover C/C++, the build process, and a little bit of embedded OS.
KeywordsEmbed System Finite State Machine Critical Section Version Number Atomic Operation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.C++ for Kernel Mode Drivers: Pros and Cons, WinHEC 2004 Version, Microsoft Corporation, April 10, 2004Google Scholar
- 3.Object-Orientated Programming with ANSI-C, Axel-Tobias Schreiner, December, 1994Google Scholar
- 4.Portable Inheritance and Polymorphism in C, by Miro Samek, Embedded Systems Programming, December, 1997Google Scholar
- 5.Porting Your Driver to 64-Bit Windows, MSDN Library, September 7, 2011Google Scholar
- 6.Catching errors early with compile-time assertions, by Dan Saks, Embedded Systems Programming, July, 2005Google Scholar
- 7.Intro to GNU Assembly Language on Intel Processors, Prof. Godfrey C. Muganda, North Central College, February 29, 2004Google Scholar
- 8.Place Volatile Accurately, by Dan Saks, Embedded Systems Programming, November, 2005Google Scholar
- 9.Modern Control Systems (10th Edition). Richard C. Dorf and Robert H. Bishop, Pearson Education, Inc., 2005Google Scholar
- 10.The Principles of Project Management, Meri Williams, SitePoint Pty. Ltd., February, 2008Google Scholar
- 11.The Embedded Finite State Machine. Bo Berry, Dr. Dobb’s Journal, May 13, 2009Google Scholar
- 12.UNIX SYSTEMS Programming, Communication, Concurrency, and Threads. Kay A. Robbins, & Steven Robbins, Prentice Hall PTR, 2003Google Scholar
- 13.Modern Operating Systems (3rd Edition). Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Pearson Education, December, 2007Google Scholar
© Changyi Gu 2016