The Chaoticity of the Bianchi IX Cosmological Model
Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 332)
We briefly review the primeval role played by the Bianchi IX model in understanding the chaotic nature of the Einstein equations.
KeywordsEinstein Equation Cosmological Horizon Chaotic Nature Cosmological Singularity Advance Research Workshop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bogoyavlenskii, O.I., 1985, Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems in Astrophysics and Gas Dynamics, (New York: Springer Verlag).Google Scholar
- Burd, A.B., Buric, N., and Ellis, G.F.R., 1989 Abstract of 12th Intern. Conf. on Gen. Relat. held at Boulder (CO)Google Scholar
- Hobill, D., Bernstein, D., Welge, M., and Simkins, D., 1989, Abstract of 12th Intern. Conf. on Gen. Relat. held at Boulder (CO)Google Scholar
- Ma, P.K-H., and Wainwright, J., 1989, Proceed. of the Third Hungarian Relativity Workshop, Budapest, (unpublished).Google Scholar
- Pullin, J., 1991, in SILARG VII Relativity and Gravitation: Classical and Quantum, edited by J.C. D’Olivio, E. Nahmad-Achar, M. Rosenbaum, M.P. Ryan, Jr., L.F. Urrutia, and F. Zertuche (World Scientific, Singapore)Google Scholar
- Misner, C.W., Thorne, K.S., Wheeler, J.A., 1973, Gravitation (Freeman, San Francisco).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1994